Looking to expand or build a new compost facility?
Below are some resources of past and current grant funding opportunities. We will try to keep this page up-to-date. We will also leave recently passed deadlines, since many of these programs indicate what may be expected next year. Good luck!
- USDA Federal fertilizer production expansion program (FPEP) $500M closed
- Calrecycle Round 7, $155M, due 4/20/2023
- USEPA Solid waste infrastructure for recycling grant program SWIFR, 4/2023
- Upcoming USEPA climate pollution reduction grants, $4.6B, due 4/30/2023
- Colorado FRWD Grants, $5M, due 6/14/2023
- USDA cooperative agreements: compost food waste reduction pilot projects (CFWR) $9.5M, due 6/15/2023
- Colorado FWRD grant, $5M, due 6/14/2023
- USEPA Region 3 SWIFR Sustainable Materials Management $150k, due 7/14/2023